When planning an individual tour in Israel, you can consider the following options:
Option A - Private Day Tours From Tel Aviv Area.
(I live Next to Tel- Aviv in the city of Rishon- LeZion)
On day trips, I can take up to 7 People.
If you stay around Tel-Aviv, this is the best option.
Click on the Photo for details and price for each tour:
Contact me to book a private day tour from Tel-Aviv area!
(Multi-day tours are optional)
Option B - Customizing A Private Multi-day Tour Around Israel
On a multi-day Tour, due to luggage storage limitations, I can take only 4 passengers.
This option allows you to visit places that are inaccessible on day trips from Tel-Aviv and get a more complete picture of the country.
In this case, it is desirable for us to coordinate the route and the hotels together. If the overnight is not in Tel-Aviv area, you have to pay for guide’s accommodations.
- The basic cost for a private tour with the car is $600 up to 200 km, 9 working hours a day.
- Аdditional kilometers – $1.5 per km.
- Additional hours – $60 per hour.
- Evening time( after 19:00 or 7 pm)-additional cost $60 per hour.
- The cost does not include entrance and parking fees, toll roads.
- The price is the US dollars and does not include VAT. A tourist is excluded from paying VAT if he provides a copy of his passport. The page in which the name and passport number are clearly seen. It could be sent by WhatsApp or Viber.
- If you pay in Israeli Shekels, VAT( now it is 17%) is added to the price.
- If you want me to guide you without my car the cost is $350.